These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Yay

Great voice work, which is so rare. Good all round.

Magic Hills - Frosty Magic Hills - Frosty

Hooray

Looking forward to working with you on the next one! Can't wait to see how the story ends.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Good stuff

Really well put together and I'll be looking out for Episode 2 - BUT I can't give you more than 7/10 (4/5) since it still feels like just a preview.

Releasing things in episodes in fine, but each episode needs a more coherent self-contained story of its own rather than just events that are part of the larger story. You've done a good job in giving an idea of what might come next, but the episode itself feels incomplete and unsatisfying.

The Crucible in 3 Minutes The Crucible in 3 Minutes

Warning

Even if you have read the crucible, it's still only about 5% funny.

Marjask responds:

Aww, sadface. Why so?

first fantasy first fantasy

Alright

Old fashioned - given that it's a copy of a decade old game. Not very interesting to watch - the humour's puerile rather than being funny. And the singing is painful to listen to.

And it isn't a Flash movie... This is what YouTube is for.

Magic Hills - The Arrived Magic Hills - The Arrived

Good to see it live on Newgrounds!

Thanks for adding me to the credits.

Watching the movie again, I'm not sure about the eyes. I like the style you've used for the characters and I like the style you've used for the eyes. I'm not sure if they work together, though.

Also, some of the subtitles are too quick. For the next one, I'll try to keep them shorter. Hope there is a next one!

brysew responds:

Of course, in future we will improve movies. ;-)

Angry Dog - Be My Bitch Angry Dog - Be My Bitch

Only one question

Why doesn't Angry Dog have its own collection yet? Best series in a long time. Keep 'em coming

Flash drawing: Flower Flash drawing: Flower

Not very good, really

And the music just makes the file size really big without adding anything.

Real Online Hypnotism Real Online Hypnotism

Old joke

Nothing special about this version of this particular lame joke. And the file size is stupid. 5Mb for that? Look at your compression settings.

Haunted House of Terror Haunted House of Terror

Good, but

I really enjoyed that, loved the animation and sound and all the movie references and the weird "now it's a computer game" moments - but the computer game seemed to take over for the third enemy and it finished on a really lame note.

Isn't there a third classic movie villain that you could use instead and try to find a way to tie it up better? At the moment, the whole things crashes and burns in the last few moments.